Byakudan Kobunboku, 80 Sticks Incense | Baieido
Byakudan Kobunboku is a distinct, high quality sandalwood incense from Baieido and is perhaps the most poignant sandalwood blend from the Kobunboku range. This may be one of Baieido's best sandalwoods for this price range.
'I find this stick, fresh, and exhilarating, capturing all the best aspects of good heartwood without any off notes whatsoever. In fact, for the price, there’s really no better sandalwood incense available, there are no oversaturated sandalwood oils or harsh wood contents in this stick and the spices here do nothing more than accentuate these excellent qualities.'
- A blend of sandalwood, borneol, clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 80 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the Kobunboku range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku and stand out as one of the greatest creators of Japanese incense in the world.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.