Cedarwood Incense | Morning Star by Nippon Kodo
Experience the fragrance of natural Cedarwood, a distinctive spicy, woody scent. True Cedar (Pinaceae) trees are native to mountainous regions of The Lebanon, Himalayas and around the Mediterranean. Cedarwood is rare, expensive and bold in strength and depth.
- Pure incense (no bamboo core)
- Low smoke
- Comes with free ceramic incense holder
- 50 sticks, 12cm in length
- Approx. burn time: 25 mins
Morning Star is one of the best selling daily-use incense varieties in the world. Take a look at other scents from Morning Star here.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.