Aloeswood Incense | Eiju Jinkoh by Nippon Kodo
An excellent Aloeswood scent with a background of Patchouli and a Sandalwood base. Eiju Jinkoh Aloeswood is a well blended incense and delivers a wonderfully woody, spicy scent at great depth within this price range.
- Blend of Aloeswood, Sandalwood and Patchouli
- Low smoke
- Made in Japan
- Packaged in Japanese art paper roll
- 50 sticks, 14cm in length
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Eiju means 'Long Life' and is an incense used for both daily home and religious purposes.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.