Kaden Kobunboku Incense | Kobunboku by Baieido
Kaden uses a unique blend of Plum, Sandalwood, Aloeswood and Chinese herbs and spices. This is a wonderful spicy woody incense with layers of complexity. Those that enjoy the original and Tokusen Kobunboku incenses will enjoy this spicier version.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, sandalwood, clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 170 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the Kobunboku range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.