Khorokan (Sandalwood) | Premium Incense by Tennendo
Khorokan Sandalwood is made using the purest Old Mountain Mysore sandalwood from India. This is an incredibly rich and smooth sandalwood with a subtle sweetness and distinctive note of spice. Highly recommended for sandalwood enthusiasts.
- A blend of Mysore Indian sandalwood and spices.
- Premium Japanese incense
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 400 sticks, 25 mins per stick
- Length: 5.5"
Tennendo's premium incense range features exquisite traditional Japanese incense. Their collection of premium aloeswood, sandalwood and musk incenses are beautifully crafted, subtle and complex.
Tennendo was founded during the Genna Era in the year 1622 and currently based in Kurume City on the island of Kyushu, Japan. They have a reputation for making excellent blends using high quality sandalwood, aloeswood, spices and other raw ingredients. They are best known for their Frankincense sticks, which are arguably the highest quality frankincense incense in the world.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.