Kumo no sho (Clouds) | Kaori no sho by Gyokushodo
Kumo no sho (Wave) is the fourth of six in Gyokushodo's premium impressions series. 'Kumo no sho' translates as 'cloud impressions' and has been designed to evoke the imagery and impression of clouds. A refreshing, delicate and slightly sweet blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, sandalwood, musk and spices, An elegant and quiet incense, with very little smoke.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, sandalwood, musk and spices.
- Premium Japanese incense
- Low smoke
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 100 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 5.5"
Kaori no sho (Impressions) is Gyokushodo's premium aloeswood incense range of expertly crafted incense. The series is made using the finest raw ingredients, and features six unique scents designed to stir the imagination.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.