Mainichi-koh Byakudan | Premium Incense by Nippon Kodo
Mainichi-koh Byakudan is made of the highest quality Indian sandalwood, creating a rich full bodied aromatic experience. This is a premium Japanese incense and perfect for serious sandalwood fans. A spicy, creamy sandalwood blend great for everyday use.
- A blend of premium Indian sandalwood and spices
- Made in Japan
- Low smoke
- Artistic Japanese box packaging
- Exceptional quality incense
- 150 sticks
- Approx. burn time: 25 mins per stick
Nippon Kodo's Premium range includes some of the finest high-quality incense available. All incenses from this range feature the worlds best aloeswood and Indian sandalwood producing exceptional blendsto be appreciated by serious incense fans.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.