Mizu no Kaori (Peppermint) | Urawaka by Seijudo
Inspired by the water element of Japan's mountain regions, Mizu no Kaori is an evocative fragrance of a refreshing clear mountain pool. A blend of sandalwood, cinnamon, camphor and peppermint oil. Fresh and clean.
- Fresh mint scent
- A blend of sandalwood, cinnamon, camphor and peppermint oil
- Traditional Japanese incense
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 250 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 13.5cm
Seijudo was founded in 1849 in the picturesque valley of Kamikawa and are historic leaders in innovative Japanese incense production techniques. They use all natural ingredients in their incense and draw from nature as inspiration for their evocative scents.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.