Momo no Kaori (Peach) | Urawaka by Seijudo
Inspired by blooming peach blossoms in late spring, Momo no Kaori is a traditional sweet aroma of Japanese peach. A blend of sandalwood, clove, benzoin and peach extract. Fruity, sweet and clean.
- Peach blossom scent
- A blend of sandalwood, clove, benzoin and peach extract
- Traditional Japanese incense
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 250 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 13.5cm
Seijudo was founded in 1849 in the picturesque valley of Kamikawa and are historic leaders in innovative Japanese incense production techniques. They use all natural ingredients in their incense and draw from nature as inspiration for their evocative scents.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.