Ocha no Kaori (Green Tea) | Urawaka by Seijudo
Inspired by tea ceremony, Ocha no Kaori is a traditional green tea aroma well known in Japan. A blend of sandalwood, cinnamon, camphor and matcha tea powder. Refreshing, light and relaxing.
- Fresh green tea scent
- A blend of sandalwood, cinnamon, camphor and matcha tea powder
- Traditional Japanese incense
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 250 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 13.5cm
Seijudo was founded in 1849 in the picturesque valley of Kamikawa and are historic leaders in innovative Japanese incense production techniques. They use all natural ingredients in their incense and draw from nature as inspiration for their evocative scents.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.