Palo Santo | Satya by Srinivas Sugandhalaya
The mystical scent of this holy wood from the Latin American countryside receives new relevance in the Indian spiritual context.
- Satya Palo Santo
- Made in India
- Hand-rolled masala sticks
- Approx. 12 sticks per box
- Burn time: 45 mins per stick
Srinivas Sugandhalaya are one of India's well known incense manufacturers, creating wonderful Indian incense at very accessible prices. They are best known for their famous Satya Nag Champa blend which found huge success with western audiences in the 1960s.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.