Safu (Tea Leaves) | Low Smoke Incense by Gyokushodo
Safu is a very light, sweet and refreshing fragrance reminiscent of tea leaves. A low smoke incense ideal for smaller rooms and for those who prefer a more delicate scent.
- A blend of woods, florals and spices
- Very low smoke
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 240 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 6"
Gyokushodo's low smoke incense is ideal for those who prefer less smoke when burning and enjoy delicate scents. The aromas in this range are playful and modern, offering a twist on traditional Japanese fragrances.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.