Nag Champa | Satya by Srinivas Sugandhalaya
Satya Nag champa is one of the world’s most commercially successful incense blends. The first recipe created by the founding family of Shrinivas Sugandhalaya and an incense that has stood the test of time as one of the most loved flora aromas.
- Classic Satya Nag Champa
- Made in India
- Hand-rolled masala sticks
- Approx. 12 sticks per box
- Burn time: 45 mins per stick
Srinivas Sugandhalaya are one of India's well known incense manufacturers, creating wonderful Indian incense at very accessible prices. They are best known for their famous Satya Nag Champa blend which found huge success with western audiences in the 1960s.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.