Sample Pack | Traditional Incense by Gyokushodo
A sample pack of all seven blends in Gyokushodo's traditional incense range. This sampler includes two sticks of Umshoin, Seimeikoh, Seishukoh, Shunsui, Seidaikoh, Buntoku and Keiunkoh.
- A sample pack of traditional Japanese incense
- Premium Japanese incense
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 2 sticks per scent, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 5.5"
Gyokushodo's Traditional Incense range features seven unique blends crafted with premium aloeswood, sandalwood, and a variety of spices. Each stick contains generous amounts of the highest quality woods and spices, made using a traditional blending method handed down through generations.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.