Shiawase no Kaori (Scent of Happiness) | Premium Incense by Nippon Kodo
The delicate and fresh floral scent of blooming cherry blossoms. Shiawase means 'Happiness' in Japanese. This beautiful cherry blossom incense was inspired by and developed to celebrate the famous Japanese writer and Kimono designer, Chiyo Uno who lived between 1897 and 1996.
- 36 sticks with incense holder
- Delicate Cherry Blossoms fragrance
- Sticks are approx. 56mm long
- Each stick burns for approx. 13 mins
- Made in Japan
- Artistic packaging in a wooden box which is bound like a book
- Excellent quality incense
Nippon Kodo's Premium range includes some of the finest high-quality incense available. All incenses from this range feature the worlds best aloeswood and Indian sandalwood producing exceptional blendsto be appreciated by serious incense fans.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.