Shogetsu | Premium Incense by Seijudo
Shogetsu (Pine Moon) combines top-grade Vietnamese Aloeswood to create a deeply woody scent. Its aroma is rich and deep with a hint of spice, an excellent example of premium Vietnamese agarwood.
- Premium Vietnamese agarwood
- Traditional Japanese incense
- Made in Japan
- 15 sticks per roll, burn time: 20 mins
- Length: 4.5"
Seijudo's premium range features some of the greatest examples of Japanese incense in the world. Discover a range of masterful aloeswood blends culminating in the famous Kyara Enju, the crown jewel of this series.
Seijudo was founded in 1849 in the picturesque valley of Kamikawa and are historic leaders in innovative Japanese incense production techniques. They use all natural ingredients in their incense and draw from nature as inspiration for their evocative scents.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.