Shu-Koh-Koku | Premium Incense by Baieido
Shu Koh Koku, meaning 'Gathering of Fragrant Countries' is a high quality premium Japanese incense made from refined sandalwood, Vietnamese aloeswood and traditional Chinese herbs and spices. As with all Baieido incenses, this has a wonderful warm, woody, spicy scent.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, sandalwood, clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 170 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the Premium range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.