Ume no Kaori (Plum Blossom) | Urawaka by Seijudo
Inspired by the scent of blooming plum blossoms, Ume no Kaori is a traditional fragrance made using natural ingredients. A blend of sandalwod, camphor, clove and plum extract. Sweet-sour, floral and smooth.
- Plum blossom scent
- A blend of sandalwood, camphor, clove and plum extract
- Traditional Japanese incense
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 250 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 13.5cm
Seijudo was founded in 1849 in the picturesque valley of Kamikawa and are historic leaders in innovative Japanese incense production techniques. They use all natural ingredients in their incense and draw from nature as inspiration for their evocative scents.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.