Umeshoin | Traditional Incense by Gyokushodo
Umeshoin is a square cut stick filled with the finest Vietnamese aloeswood. Experience an exquisite blend of sinking aloeswood, premium Indian sandalwood and various spices. An ideal incense for meditation and contemplation.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, Indian sandalwood and spices
- Premium Japanese incense
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 100 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 5.5"
Gyokushodo's Traditional Incense collection features seven unique blends, each crafted with premium aloeswood, sandalwood, and a variety of spices. Each stick contains ample amounts of the highest quality aromatic ingredients and is produced following a time-honored blending method transmitted across generations.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.