Bitter Pink Ginger Incense | Scentsual by Nippon Kodo
Regular price $7.47
A lively, uplifting fragrance with a spicy edge. In Japan, young ginger roots tend to be pink, picked and marinated in sugar and vinegar. The result is a pickled vegetable that's served with sushi used as a palate cleansing food. Pink ginger traditional Japanese delicacy and a perfect scent inclusion for this contemporary incense range.
- Scent of uplifting pink ginger
- Free ceramic incense holder included
- 30 sticks per box, 12cm in length
- Approx burning time: 30 mins per stick
- Made by Nippon Kodo's factory in Vietnam
The Scentsual range uses selected plant-based fragrances to create immersive, sensual aromatic experiences. This incense range is relatively new from Nippon Kodo and delivers interesting and unique scents.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.