Delhi Nights | Incense Sticks by Temple of Incense
They say Delhi doesn’t sleep -the lights, the sights, the enthralling life that happens 24 hours a day. These sticks seek to invoke that kind of excitement and inspiration – a feeling of tranquillity even amongst all that noise.
Try lighting these sticks when you’re in need of some inspiration, need to clear a mental block or just need some clarity.
A masala incense stick made with bergamot, citrus, amber and tonka bean.
- Each box contains 20 luxury incense sticks.
- Ethically hand made with love
- Masterfully created from the best quality oils and resins, sourced from around the world
- Vegan, Non-toxic, Cruelty Free
- Approx. 23cm length, burn time of 45-50 mins per stick
Temple of Incense are one of the UK's top artisans of natural, temple-grade incense sticks. Ranging from classics like Sandalwood and Oudh, to contemporary blends like Coconut Dream and Dragon’s Blood. All sticks are hand-rolled, vegan, sustainably sourced and of course smell divine.
The Temple of Incense story began in 2012, on a little market stall on Portobello Road, when two sisters from London – Simi and Sam Aydee – set out to deliver the best in world-class incense. The ritual of burning incense is something that has been engrained in their lives for as long as they can remember, and they've now dedicated everything to bringing that bit of magic into your homes.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.