Eiju Byakudan Incense | Eiju by Nippon Kodo
Regular price $8.96
Eiju Byakudan is a sandalwood based incense with a distinctive sweet and smooth aroma. Made with high quality Indian sandalwood and medicinal herbs and spices to deliver a full-bodied fragrance.
- Blend of Sandalwood and medicinal herbs and spices
- Low smoke
- Made in Japan
- Packaged in Japanese art paper roll
- 50 sticks, 14cm in length
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Eiju means 'Long Life' and is an incense used for both daily home and religious purposes.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.