Eiju Byakudan Incense | Eiju by Nippon Kodo
Eiju Byakudan is a sandalwood based incense with a distinctive sweet and smooth aroma. Made with high quality Indian sandalwood and medicinal herbs and spices to deliver a full-bodied fragrance.
- Blend of Sandalwood and medicinal herbs and spices
- Low smoke
- Made in Japan
- Packaged in Japanese art paper roll
- 50 sticks, 14cm in length
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Eiju means 'Long Life' and is an incense used for both daily home and religious purposes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.