Jinkoh Hoen (medium box) | Daily Incense by Gyokushodo
Regular price $35.90
Jinkoh Hoen is the scent of classic Japanese incense. Vietnamese aloeswood balances a smooth sandalwood with a delicate blend of spices and florals. A fragrance with depth and complexity, showing a skillful balance between the modern and traditional.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, Indian sandalwood, florals and spices.
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 250 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 6"
Gyokushodo's luxury daily incense series features a range of woody scents based on traditional blends of aloeswood, sandalwood, spices and florals. Recommended for daily use, meditation and special occasions.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.