Jinkoh Kojurin (small box) | Daily Incense by Gyokushodo
Jinkoh Kojurin is a traditional blend of spicy Vietnamese aloeswood balanced by a smooth Indian sandalwood and musky base. The result is an elegant woody scent that serves well as a daily aloeswood incense. Perfect for scenting a room or for quiet meditation.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, Indian sandalwood and spices.
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 25 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 6"
Gyokushodo's luxury daily incense series features a range of woody scents based on traditional blends of aloeswood, sandalwood, spices and florals. Recommended for daily use, meditation and special occasions.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.