Jinkoh Yosei (small box) | Daily Incense by Gyokushodo
Jinkoh Yosei is the crown fragrance of the daily incense series featuring a masterful blend of aloeswood and spices. The aloeswood in Yosei has distinct character, woody smooth and slightly sweet. As a higher-end aloeswood incense, Jinkoh Yosei is recommended for daily use, meditation and special occasions.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, Indian sandalwood, florals and spices.
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 25 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 6"
Gyokushodo's luxury daily incense series features a range of woody scents based on traditional blends of aloeswood, sandalwood, spices and florals. Recommended for daily use, meditation and special occasions.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.