Kako Omiya (Cypress) | Low Smoke Incense by Gyokushodo
Kako Omiya is a very subtle, sweet, light incense featuring a blend of Japanese cypress with modern perfume tones. The result is a modern twist on the traditional Japanese cypress scent.
- A blend of Japanese cypress with perfume and florals.
- Very low smoke
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 240 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 6"
Gyokushodo's low smoke incense is ideal for those who prefer less smoke when burning and enjoy delicate scents. The aromas in this range are playful and modern, offering a twist on traditional Japanese fragrances.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.