Kerala Flower | Incense Sticks by Temple of Incense
Made with Keralan lily and florals, Kerala flower is a delicate incense with a beautifully fresh, green, slightly bitter herbal note. We are yet to meet a person that didn’t enjoy this.
Lovely when burning in the morning otherwise it’s such a winner, you could burn it for any occasion, at any time of the day.
- Each box contains 20 luxury incense sticks.
- Ethically hand made with love
- Masterfully created from the best quality oils and resins, sourced from around the world
- Vegan, Non-toxic, Cruelty Free
- Approx. 23cm length, burn time of 45-50 mins per stick
Temple of Incense are one of the UK's top artisans of natural, temple-grade Indian incense sticks. Ranging from classics like Sandalwood and Oudh, to contemporary blends like Coconut Dream and Dragon’s Blood. All sticks are hand-rolled, vegan, sustainably sourced and of course smell divine.
The Temple of Incense story began in 2012, on a little market stall on Portobello Road, when two sisters from London – Simi and Sam Aydee – set out to deliver the best in world-class incense. The ritual of burning incense is something that has been engrained in their lives for as long as they can remember, and they've now dedicated everything to bringing that bit of magic into your homes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.