Kojurin (small box) | Daily incense by Gyokushodo
Regular price $5.76
Kojurin is a refreshing, clean and sweet blend of Indian sandalwood and spices. A very pleasant woody character and one of the most popular incenses in Japan. Perfect for scenting a room or for quiet meditation.
- A blend of Indian sandalwood and spices.
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 25 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 6"
Gyokushodo's luxury daily incense series features a range of woody scents based on traditional blends of aloeswood, sandalwood, spices and florals. Recommended for daily use, meditation and special occasions.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.