Kyara Taikan (Aloeswood) | Premium Incense by Nippon Kodo
Kyara is the most valued wood in the incense world for it's distinctive woody, sweet, resinous scent and its powerful calming properties. This is the scent of Japanese temples. This is exceptional quality aloeswood.
This smaller gift pack is a great option for sampling premium incense at a lower price point and includes a ceramic incense holder.
- A blend of premium kyara aloeswood
- Made in Japan
- Low smoke
- Artistic Japanese box packaging
- Exceptional quality incense
- 45 sticks
- Each stick is approx. 56mm long
- Approx. burn time: 13 mins per stick
Nippon Kodo's Premium range includes some of the finest high-quality incense available. All incenses from this range feature the worlds best aloeswood and Indian sandalwood producing exceptional blendsto be appreciated by serious incense fans.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.