Lily Incense | Hana-no-hana by Nippon Kodo
The graceful and soft scent of white lilies. This unique blend produces a fresh, leafy green scent over a musky sandalwood base. A delicate balance between earthy leaf and sweet florals.
- Fragrance of white lily, green leaves and sandalwood
- Artistic packaging
- Low smoke - no bamboo core
- Made in Japan
- 40 sticks, 14cm in length
- Approx. burning time: 20 min per stick
Nippon Kodo's Hana-no-Hana is a floral incense range created in 1911 by Yujiro Kito. Kito was a gifted incense artisan who fused Japanese incense making with Western perfume culture. Today, 100 years after its creation, Hana-no-Hana continues to be loved by many and has laid the foundations for many modern floral incenses.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.