Mori no Kaori (Scents of the Forest) | Premium Incense by Nippon Kodo
Scents of the Forest features three refreshing aromas evocative of Japanese forests. Experience the invigorating scents of Pine, Cypress and Cedar trees. The gift box style and artistic packaging add to the experience of this incense which can be enjoyed daily or for special occasions.
- A total of 60 sticks with a porcelain incense holder
- 20 Pine (blue-green)
- 20 Japanese Cypress (green)
- 20 Cedar (Dark green)
- Made in Japan
- Low smoke
- Artistic Japanese box packaging
- Exceptional quality incense
- Each stick is approx. 56mm long
- Approx. burn time: 13 mins per stick
Nippon Kodo's Premium range includes some of the finest high-quality incense available. All incenses from this range feature the worlds best aloeswood and Indian sandalwood producing exceptional blendsto be appreciated by serious incense fans.
Nippon Kodo are one of the world leaders in Japanese incense. They create unique specialist incense ranging from accessible to premium. The production of Nippon Kodo's incense comes from closely guarded preparation skills that are over 400 years old, based on writings by Takai Juemon on the mixture of aromatic woods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.