Nag Champa Gold | Incense Sticks by Temple of Incense
This Nag Champa Gold incense is a traditionally made example of a time-honoured favourite. Originally from the treasured Happy Hari incense range, these are produced by a small family business in India, making their incense to secret recipes handed down through generations, especially for temple worship.
This is Nag Champa incense – amped-up and smothered in gold dust.
- Each box contains 20 luxury incense sticks.
- Burn time of 45-50 mins per stick
- Ethically hand made with love
- Masterfully created from the best quality oils and resins, sourced from around the world
- Vegan, Non-toxic, Cruelty Free
Temple of Incense are one of the UK's top artisans of natural, temple-grade incense sticks. Ranging from classics like Sandalwood and Oudh, to contemporary blends like Coconut Dream and Dragon’s Blood. All sticks are hand-rolled, vegan, sustainably sourced and of course smell divine.
The Temple of Incense story began in 2012, on a little market stall on Portobello Road, when two sisters from London – Simi and Sam Aydee – set out to deliver the best in world-class incense. The ritual of burning incense is something that has been engrained in their lives for as long as they can remember, and they've now dedicated everything to bringing that bit of magic into your homes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.