Nijo, Avenue of the Villa | Horin by Shoyeido
A timeless sandalwood recipe, reminiscent of a fresh afternoon rain. An aqueous, watery incense with a woody/floral note.
- Premium quality sandalwood with a flowery note
- 1 box of 20 incense sticks, 7cm
- Approx. burning time: 20 min. per stick
- Incense holder included
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
Shoyeido's Horin line features six premium incenses that blends modern scents with traditional recipes ranging from fresh and floral to green and woody. Each evocative blend is named after a period or location in Japan's history and fills homes with sublime fragrance.
For over 300 years, Shoyeido have mastered the art of combining natural ingredients into a wide range of soothing, evocative and traditional fragrances. The careful selections of herbs, woods, spices and roots all contribute to this excellent quality incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.