Om | The Mother's India Fragrances Incense
Om is an 'aromatic nirvana' of cassia, vanilla and amber, and has become a firm favourite for fans of The Mother's India Fragrances. Well balanced with opening notes of sweet, soft vanilla, followed by richer notes of Indian temple fragrance Champa. All supported by intense amberlike base notes, sweet and spicy cassia and warm balsams. Perfectly suited for meditation and contemplation.
- A blend of cassia, vanilla and amber
- Hand-rolled using 100% natural ingredients
- Fair Trade
- Made in India
- 20 sticks per box
- Approx burn time: 30-45 mins per stick
The Mother's India Fragrances are based on traditional Indian Fragrances, so much stronger than their more Western range of incense. Made with the very best ingredients: a wide range of aromatic gums, wood powders, essential oils and perfumes, as well as honey and a resin called halmaddi.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.