Oudh | Incense Sticks by Temple of Incense
These incense sticks truly capture the beauty of Oudh.
The aroma that set the imagination of Middle Eastern poets and Sufi mystics aflame…
Oudh is a resin released by the Aquilaria tree. Developing over many decades, Oudh is priced above rubies. This extremely high quality Oudh Agarwood incense is a true work of genius, its fragrance ethereal and complex. It is a unique scent with which oil-rich billionaires compete with each other as to who has the best Oudh.
A masterful blend.
- Each box contains 20 luxury incense sticks.
- Burn time of 45-50 mins per stick
- Ethically hand made with love
- Masterfully created from the best quality oils and resins, sourced from around the world
- Vegan, Non-toxic, Cruelty Free
Temple of Incense are one of the UK's top artisans of natural, temple-grade Indian incense sticks. Ranging from classics like Sandalwood and Oudh, to contemporary blends like Coconut Dream and Dragon’s Blood. All sticks are hand-rolled, vegan, sustainably sourced and of course smell divine.
The Temple of Incense story began in 2012, on a little market stall on Portobello Road, when two sisters from London – Simi and Sam Aydee – set out to deliver the best in world-class incense. The ritual of burning incense is something that has been engrained in their lives for as long as they can remember, and they've now dedicated everything to bringing that bit of magic into your homes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.