Pearl | Incense by Shroff Channabasappa
Pearl is the gem of the incense world. A beautifully fresh sweet floral incense with a dominant lavender note and a hint of citrus. Like many Shroff incenses, this scent is multi-layered and complex, revealing its splendour with each burn.
- Handmade and hand-rolled in India
- High quality, temple-grade incense
- Authentic Shroff Channabasappa
- 'Soft' masala
- Weight: 50g (Approx. 30 sticks per box)
- Approx burn time: 40-45 mins per stick
Shroff incense sticks are some of the finest on the market. All sticks are handmade in India and hand-rolled using woods, florals, halmaddi, aromatic herbs and essential oils. Their range of incense features exquisite scents from sweet and floral to woody and spiced.
Shroff Channabasappa are recognised as one of the world's top Indian incense manufactures. Shroff have been in business since 1882 having supplied incense to the Maharaja of Mysore and having being the first Indian incense manufacturer to have participated in London's trade fair in 1930.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.