Renzan (Aloeswood) | Premium Incense by Tennendo
Renzan is a sweet, cherry-blossom like aloeswood blended with sandalwood, cinnamon and spices. A complex dry woody incense, very approachable and a great introduction to traditional Japanese fragrances.
- A blend of premium aloeswood, sandalwood, cinnamon and spices
- Premium Japanese incense
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 450 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 5.5"
Tennendo's premium incense range features exquisite traditional Japanese incense. Their collection of premium aloeswood, sandalwood and musk incenses are beautifully crafted, subtle and complex.
Tennendo was founded during the Genna Era in the year 1622 and currently based in Kurume City on the island of Kyushu, Japan. They have a reputation for making excellent blends using high quality sandalwood, aloeswood, spices and other raw ingredients. They are best known for their Frankincense sticks, which are arguably the highest quality frankincense incense in the world.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.