Saishukoh | Traditional Incense by Gyokushodo
Saishukoh features is a robust woody spicy incense made using a traditional blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, Indian sandalwood and spices such as clove, benzoin and camphor. An ideal incense for meditation and contemplation.
- A blend of Vietnamese aloeswood, Indian sandalwood, clove, benzoin and camphor
- Premium Japanese incense
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Approx. 150 sticks, 30 mins per stick
- Length: 5.5"
Gyokushodo's Traditional Incense range features seven unique blends crafted with premium aloeswood, sandalwood, and a variety of spices. Each stick contains generous amounts of the highest quality woods and spices, made using a traditional blending method handed down through generations.
Gyokushodo was established in 1804 and is currently based in Osaka, Japan. Their Kojurin series continues to be one of Japan's most popular scents and their range of premium incenses are among the finest in the world of Japanese incense.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.