Sawayaka Hinoki | Premium Incense by Baieido
Sawayaka Hinoki is one of the finest products from Baieido. This incense features 100% essential oil from the Japanese Hinoki Cypress tree and the result is a wonderfully fresh, invigorating scent evocative of a forest of aromatic Cypress trees. One of the interesting qualities of Hinoki is it's ability to quiet the mind and induce a relaxed mood making this incense perfect for meditation and concentration.
This Paulownia box of sticks comes in beautiful decorative Japanese art packaging that reflects the quality of this incense.
- A blend of Hinoki essential oils, sandalwood and spices
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- Very low smoke
- 340 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
- Excellent quality incense
- Perfect for special occasions or daily use
Click here to see others in the Premium range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.