Sawayaka (Spicy) Kobunboku, 80 Sticks Incense | Baieido
This incense is made from the traditional Kobunboku formula with more of the high quality spices and a little less sandalwood. This particular combination of sandalwood, clove, cinnamon, borneol and other natural herbs puts much greater emphasis on the clove and cinnamon aromas.
'A great traditional Japanese incense for lovers of cinnamon and woody scents. The aroma is distinct and the sweet notes of cinnamon and clove come through, riding on a smooth sandalwood base.'
- A blend of Aloeswood, sandalwood, borneol, clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
- 80 sticks per box, 13cm in legnth
- Approx burn time: 30 mins per stick
Click here to see others in the Kobunboku range. Baieidō are one of the oldest makers of traditional Japanese incense, established in 1657, in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture. Baieido are known for their earthy, woody and traditional scents - notably the very popular Kobunboku and stand out as one of the greatest creators of Japanese incense in the world.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.