Shirawaka, White River | Horin by Shoyeido
Named for Japan's snowy White River Valley, this inviting new fragrance brings a feeling of comfort and warmth. Devotees of Shoyeido's River Path (Hori-kawa) blend will find much to love about White River
- Premium quality aloeswood (kyara)
- 1 box of 20 incense sticks, 7cm
- Approx. burning time: 20 min. per stick
- Incense holder included
- 100% natural ingredients, no synthetic oils or fragrances
- Made in Japan
Shoyeido's Horin line features six premium incenses that blends modern scents with traditional recipes ranging from fresh and floral to green and woody. Each evocative blend is named after a period or location in Japan's history and fills homes with sublime fragrance.
For over 300 years, Shoyeido have mastered the art of combining natural ingredients into a wide range of soothing, evocative and traditional fragrances. The careful selections of herbs, woods, spices and roots all contribute to this excellent quality incense.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.